Thursday, March 20, 2014

Double Aztec

Lately I have been always thinking about my future if I would ever land a job in the Fashion World. I always pressure myself on that and I guess it's a good thing so that I would get what I wanted in my life. If there's one thing I learned from my Holy friend in H Club is that do your best and God will do it all in his mysterious ways. :)

I believe that the trend for aztec prints now is not the in thing but for me it doesn't really matter because I don't really follow trends. I just wear what I want and think that is fashionable. Fashion is like an art of expressing yourself so don't be afraid to mix and match. Have fun! :)










CROPPED TOP: Forever 21
DRESS: Mixed Berry
CAP: Oxygen
HAIR TIE: Goody
Wedges: Crocs from De.E


No comments:

Post a Comment