Thursday, December 27, 2012

Chin's 18th Birthday

Here it is guys! Chin's birthday celebration at Bellevue Resort Bohol. So I would just like to have a recap on everything before I was at the party. HEHE

 

So it was a Wednesday morning when Chin's brother, Kim Tian texted me if my mom already told me and I was like, "What will she tell me?". 

Then Kim Tian replied, "just wait for her to tell you." 

So when I got home my mom told me that I would be going to Bohol to attend Chin's 18th Birthday and I was really jumping out of joy.

 

I'm so excited for my cousin. I can't believe that Chin has grown into a beautiful lady now. Our gap is only a year and even if we only see each other 2 or 3 times a year, we are so very close with each other, we're like sisters. (parang dun sa commercial HAHA) I remember when we were still cute kids that we fought over a window paint and it was about if who will own it and I think that was the only time that we fought. So childish. HAHA. Anyways, Chin was really beautiful on the night of her party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIN!!!





with Kim Tian

awwwe sibling love

me! HAHA

with the FCCYA girls

Sisterly Love



1... 2... 3... Jumpshot!



Birthday Cake

with her Dad

with her Mom

Bellevue Resort is so grand.



Cousin love


them boys.

too cute!

Omandam Family


Achie Melou, ang pambansang organizer. HEHE

with her bestfriend Kem Shu.

Wacky!

with Diane

Chin's friends



Caption this!



Photos by creative|mania





No comments:

Post a Comment