Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I learn from the BEST

A MUST-READ BLOG. This blog came up from the rainbows of cotton land, the sparkles from the galaxy and lol I was just exaggerating. HAHAHA. So seriously this idea just pop out of my mind. This is a blog about my previous outfit posts and looking for same outfits that my favorite celebrities wore. :)


Kim Kardashian. I have always love Kim ever since and she has the coolest family. I so love her body figure and those curves.



Zooey Deschanel. I just love her goofy side and she is really hilarious. She's flawlessly beautiful and her hair is absolutely perfect.


Leighton Meester. Gossip Girl's Blair. She is a fashion icon. I just love her styles whether in Gossip girl or not.


Korean Star


And yes, I'll be making more "I learn from the BEST" blogposts. So stay tuned for that guys. :)

2 comments: