Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I learn from the BEST IV

Hello guys! It's "I learn from the BEST" segment in my blog again! For those of you who still don't know what this blog posts about are. Well, this is a blog about my previous outfit posts and I look for same outfits that famous celebrities wore. :) Feel free to browse it and comments are loved.


Enjoy! :)



Willabelle Ong



Emilia Clarke



Isla Fisher



Kate Bosworth



Pippa Middleton



Whitney Port



Camille Co



Here's the link of my other segment of I learn from the BEST.

2 comments:

  1. nice, you actually did it! i find it hard to copy my favorite bloggers :( you look good specially at the first one xxx

    voguekiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie! That's really so sweet! :)

      Delete