Sunday, April 28, 2013

Orange & Daisies

Hey guys! This is what I wore for the Sunday's Mass celebration yesterday. My orange top is actually a dress but I decided to pair it with a skirt 'cause I don't like the fitting. I feel like a little kid with my hairstyle. HAHA. I also thought it was cute thought. hehe. So what do you think guys? Crossing my fingers for an out of town trip this weekend. :)

 





Look! Me and Anne Curtis has the same skirt! Great minds think alike huh?! :)


DRESS (used as a TOP): Chin's Closet
SKIRT: Dazzle Cuts
HAIR TIE: Goody
BAG: Cosé Bags
SHOES: Russ

5 comments:

  1. love the outfit dear! :)
    btw, I currently have a giveaway on my blog where you could win $20 worth of Romwe coupon. Shop all you want if you are one of the two lucky winners :)
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2013/04/romwe-coupon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete